Thursday, April 16, 2015

Cycle World Big SALE

Title : Cycle World
Category: Automotive
Brand: Bonnier Corporation
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.3
Buyer Review : 73

Description : This specific Cycle World does excellent, user friendly as well as change. The price of this became lower when compared with other locations we investigates, and not considerably more compared to equivalent product

This type of thing delivers surpasses the prospect, this one has become a great replace on me personally, The thought arrived securely as well as rapidly Cycle World



Cycle World, America's largest motorcycle media brand, is the leading resource for in-depth, quality information on all types of motorcycles, accessories and riding gear.


Review :
Horrible customer service but great magazine
Hachette Filipacchi Media has horrible customer service. Several months ago, they mailed me a renewal offer for $10 for 24 issues (2-years) which I submitted with a personal check. They cashed in my check and I checked my account online only to discovered they only renewed it for 12 more issues. I emailed them and was told that they have lots of offers and only one for $10/12-issues. I sent them my offer code and even scanned a copy of the letter I received, but they would not honor their own offer and claimed that they had a 24-issue offer for $12.00. Notwithstanding, it took on average 3-4 days before I would get a reply. I did not even bother calling them because it was long-distance and I was sure I'd be placed on hold longer than I'd like. After weeks of communication, they finally agreed to honor their $10/24 issue offer.

For this much hassle, I have to drop the rating down to 2/5 stars but only because of the publishing company. I hate to do this because I feel the...
The best all-purpose motorcycle mag.
I've been reading Cycle World since 1977 and it's by far the best all-round motorcycle mag you can get. It covers every aspect of motorcycling, including sport bikes, dirt bikes, standards, cruisers, racing articles, top-notch technical articles by experts like Kevin Cameron, wonderful features and articles by Peter Egan (America's most beloved moto-journalist), op-ed pages, etc. It covers British, Italian, American, Japanese and German bikes alike, with detailed performance and technical data. Even the advertising is good. It's a fun read, from front to back. Cycle World is a high quality magazine, just like its sister publication for car lovers, Road & Track.

Great MAGAZINE
I've been a suscriber of this magazine for about 15 years and find it the most well rounded writings of the motorcycle offerings in the US.
If you are looking for a broad interest in motorcycle coverage this is it. For the price to content ratio this magazine remains a constant in my readings. I currently read about 4 brands a month and Cycle World is the first one I pick up.
Good Reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment