Thursday, April 16, 2015

Hemmings Motor News SALE

Title : Hemmings Motor News

Brand: Hemmings Motor News
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.3
Buyer Review : 11

Description : This kind of Hemmings Motor News works great, simple to use as well as modify. The price of is was lower when compared with other areas I reviewed, and not a lot more when compared with similar merchendise

This unique subject Offer overtake the prospect, this has developed into a amazing replace on myself, The concept showed up properly along with rapidly Hemmings Motor News



In each monthly issue you will receive: 1,000s of cars for sale Over 8,500 parts for sale 100s of practical tips Color classifieds Show & auction dates Auction results plus more!


Review :
A GOOD DEAL ON A GOOD PUBLICATION.
You can't go wrong with any of the Hemmings publications. I always purchased this magazine each month (when I could find it) So I figured I might as well try a subscription. The magazine NEVER disappoints, and it has been delivered in a timely fashion. What's not to like?? Oh yeah, and you save $$$ too!

Hemmings Motor News is a nice collector car ad book
Hemmings is not as big as it was 20 years ago but still offers a great selection of collector car information. A good resource for collector cars, parts and services nationwide. The online product is also good.

The quintessential automotive magazine. What can I say?
I subscribed to Hemmings at the urging of my neighbor who has a 1936 Ford.

I'm not a "car guy", but I do own and drive a really old car. It's not a hobby, it's just a dang nice (fun) car to drive and is very practical. Hemmings is really geared toward the car enthusiast, but even a non-car guy like me can find plenty of interesting stuff in here. It's about the size of a phone book, and feels rather hefty. Just full of stuff!

Some of the articles are written from the perspective that the reader will know what the writer is talking about when tossing around a lot of car-guy lingo. A lot of it goes over my head, so I skip some of the articles. Once in a while they write about something really good, and then I'm drawn in completely. I like cars of the brass era and early 30's, not at all in to muscle cars or especially not anything built after WW2, but this magazine has a good mix.

The "for sale" section takes up most of the magazine and that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment