Friday, April 17, 2015

Roadracing World & Motorcycle Technology On Sale

Title : Roadracing World & Motorcycle Technology

Brand: Roadracing World Publishing, Inc.
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 10










Review :
The road racing bible.
It just doesn't get any better than this, trust me. If I were stranded on a desert isle and had to choose recv. the big four (Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Sport Rider, Cycle News) or Roadracing World, I'd pick the one issue of R&W every time. Nuff said. -ds-

The best motorcycle racing mag!
I love Roadracing World; It covers motorcycle racing in the US- from the club level to AMA as well as World Superbike and MotoGP. I love reading about my local races in the same issue as MotoGP races from around the world. I HIGHLY recommend this magazine to any motorcycle racing fan!

The Best Motorcycle Pub. Period......
I get 11 subsrciptions and Roadracing World is by far my favorite. It covers all aspects of Roadracing and has great new product area, classifieds, etc..... I read it from front to back numerious times. Wish it was a bi-monthly publication.


No comments:

Post a Comment