Friday, April 17, 2015

Dune Buggies and Hot Vws Discount !!

Title : Dune Buggies and Hot Vws
Category: Automotive
Brand: Wright Publishing Company Inc
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 18

Description : This particular Dune Buggies and Hot Vws functions great, easy to use along with adjust. The price for this became reduced compered to other locations My partner and i researches, and not far more when compared with related merchendise

This specific obcject provides surpasses out anticipation, this one has become a fantastic upgrade on personally, The thought showed up properly and rapidly Dune Buggies and Hot Vws



Edited for Volkswagen owners, off-road enthusiasts, racers and general automotive enthusiasts. Includes technical articles, how-to-do-it's and competition coverage.


Review :
Truly the best Aircooled VW mag
This is a fantastic aircooled magazine. It consists of great pictures, event coverage, and helpful tech articles. Sure, that is standard for many magazines but the presentation is what makes it stand out. Hot VWs manages to draw their readers in and make them feel like they are part of the VW community. Something I don't feel other VW mags do well. They cover more customized VWs but will present stockers as well. This magazines also has great information if you are interested in high performance engines and are into the racing scene. Finally, they have several recurring themes each year, such as the February California Look issue (my favorite) or the Baja issue, etc. I have been a buyer/subscriber for the last 10 years and I plan on continuing as long as they are in print. Highly recommended!

Ordered months ago, have never received an issue yet
I usually like this mag, at least I used to when I had a subscription in the past many years ago.
I've heard it's more ads than content now but even that I'm OK with if it allows me to find sources for parts for my split window bus.
However I ordered this months ago and have yet to receive my first issue. I don't see what is so difficult about sending it out. No wonder print is dying.

Just go to the store and buy your copy. That's what it looks like I have to do, and I paid for a subscription.
Pains me to leave this review and I'm a huge air cooled enthusiast and there isn't much print media left for us like there used to be, but it is what it is and that's the way she goes.

If I had ever started receiving issues I'm sure I'd be leaving a 4 or 5 star review instead.

good magazine-slow delivery
My Husband and I love reading this magazine! Do we receive it at our home? NO! WE read it at Barnes and Noble. It's got awesome ideas and is worth the money. The funny thing is that I ordered it from Amazon for my husband in July, and it's not here at Halloween. So, magazine is cool, and makes a great gift. Just don't expect to receive it by Christmas if you are giving it as a gift, because it probably won't arrive until March!


No comments:

Post a Comment