Friday, April 17, 2015

Trailer Life Get Rabate

Title : Trailer Life
Category: Hiking & Camping
Brand: GS Media & Events
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 56










Review :
good magazine for newbies to RVing....
We're newbies to the RV lifestyle. This is a great magazine to become acquainted with all you need to learn. The advertisements are very informative...and help to make you aware of different products on the market that you may or may not need. The articles are full of good all-around tips and travel ideas. I'll be renewing our subscription......again.

All Advertisements!
Now I understand a magazine has to advertise to make money, however this is mainly advertisements. If you are looking to buy a Travel trailer or a truck then this is your magazine. If you are looking for tips to care for your existing travel trailer or neat ideas/helpful tips then do not buy they are very scarce. There is usually a feature about a destination in every issue however I will probably never go across the country to them.

A must read for travel trailer owners
I cannot begin to tell you how helpful this informative magazine has been for a newbie travel trailer camper such as myself.

I highly recommend "Trailer Life" to all campers that own a travel trailer, or is thinking about purchasing one.

You will be glad that you ordered it, and the price is right.

The only downside for me about this magazine is when I am finished reading my last months issue, I can't wait to read the next months issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment