Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just Crossstitch Discount !!

Title : Just Crossstitch
Category: Cross-Stitch
Brand: Annies Publishing
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 10

Description : This specific Just Crossstitch performs great, easy to use along with alter. The price for is was dramatically reduced when compared with other locations we researches, and never much more when compared with equivalent product

This specific item provides overtake the anticipation, this has developed into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The idea showed up properly as well as rapidly Just Crossstitch



America's premiere cross-stitch magazine, serves up fun cross-stitch projects in all shapes, sizes, and skill levels. Step-by Step projections in every issue!


Review :
Need to update their style
This magazine is stuck in the 1980's - the style of most of the projects looks like stuff my grandmother would like (pictures of fruit and flowers). They rarely (although it DOES happen occasionaly - ie: Blackbird Designs was in there last year, with a great project) include the newer artists or styles. The exception is the yearly JCS Ornaments special edition - that is a must have, but I don't know if it is part of the yearly subscription. Most of the projects are still on aida, and most of them, again, are very outdated in style. I'd like to see more historical projects, more samplers, and more updated projects on linen before I will buy this magazine again.

I love this magazine
This is the only magazine, I keep in my collection. I have used several charts to make gifts. I also trade some of my patterns with Cross-Stitchers all over the world. This is one I will renew for years to come.

Pretty nice mag
I subscribe to almost every cross stitch mag available this one is one of the better ones, It has a variety of subject matter and black and white charts. Also has some nice comments. However, there is no what people have stitched section (Like the UK mags have) and very few articles for actual reading


No comments:

Post a Comment