Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Motocross Action Magazine Big Discount

Title : Motocross Action Magazine
Category: Automotive
Brand: Hi-Torque Publications
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 8

Description : This kind of Motocross Action Magazine functions excellent, easy to use and adjust. The price of this wa reduced when compared with other places we reviewed, and never a lot more compared to equivalent product

This type of subject delivers exceeded out prospect, this has chaned into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The thought appeared securely and quickly Motocross Action Magazine



The nations #1 motocross magazine. MOTOCROSS ACTION written by and for the motocross racing enthusiast, with articles of interest to both the competitive rider and the spectator enthusiast.


Review :
Best mag for the MX enthusiast
I have subscribed to MXA for about 5 years now, and it is the best motocross magazine available. Well written, excellent technical tips and info, best equipment reviews, and great articles. The editors are all MX racers, and the writing about vintage equipment and racing is great, important to an old guy like me who remembers those days. (I'm 43 and have been riding since I was 8) I keep my entire library of back issues at my trailer in the desert where I ride my bikes, and I find myself constantly referring to them for tech info, or just for good reading.

Motocross Action
My boyfriend absolutely loves this magazine! It's about the only thing he actually reads. There are plenty of high quality pictures so even I find it interesting. I would highly reccommend it!

Excellent gift for hard to buy for teens!
I purchased this magazine subscription for my nephew for Christmas (he is 15 yrs. old). He is very hard to buy for within a limited budget (we budget $15-$20 per kid for gifts). He is into motorbikes, snowboarding, etc. and he just absolutely loves the subscription! Every month he gets a "gift" in the mail.


No comments:

Post a Comment