Friday, June 19, 2015

Art Jewelry Promo Offer

Title : Art Jewelry
Category: Jewelry
Brand: Kalmbach Publ Co
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 11

Description : This kind of Art Jewelry does great, simple to operate and change. The cost of this became dramatically reduced as compered to other locations My spouse and i researches, and never considerably more than similar item

This type of subject Offer surpasses the anticipation, this has developed into a fantastic buy for me personally, The concept arrived safely as well as swiftly Art Jewelry



Art Jewelry Magazine is designed to inspire anyone from a beginner to an advanced jewelry maker complete with inspirational articles and step by step project instructions. A perfect magazine subscription for anyone who enjoys creating their own jewelry.


Review :
Go to the publisher website and get it cheaper
This is, indeed, a wonderful magazine. I have bought it off the news stand a number of times. I am about to subscribe to it but I see that I can actually get 6 issues for 26.95, which is a better deal than amazon.

Great Magazine for Jewelery Making
I love this magazine and so will you if you want step-by-step instructions using modern methods of making Jewelry. There are always pictures of items in the gallery as well as how-to articles, and the best thing is that many of the articles utilize Metal Clay. If you haven't heard about metal clay, buy a least one issue of this magazine to see how it works. The format of the magazine is very good--pages lie flat for consulting while you try out one of he designs, for one thing. There is always a list of tools and materials needed, and pictures of the process from beginning to completion. Check it out.

Great magazine, bad subscription policy
I subscribed to this magazine for digital download and paid for over 6 months. The problem is that when you cancel the subscription, you lose access to past issues too. That was not made clear in the terms and I will never do another subscription. It was so convenient being able to take my Kindle into my craft room.


No comments:

Post a Comment