Thursday, June 18, 2015

Arts & Crafts Homes SALE

Title : Arts & Crafts Homes

Brand: Active Interest Media
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 3.5
Buyer Review : 19

Description : This Arts & Crafts Homes functions excellent, simple to operate and also modify. The price of this is dramatically reduced when compared with other places My spouse and i investigates, and never a lot more compared to related product

This type of item provides surpasses out prospect, this has developed into a fantastic upgrade on myself, The idea appeared securely and also quickly Arts & Crafts Homes



Our mission is to offer expert advice and perspective for those building, renovating, or furnishing a home in the Arts and Crafts spirit. Offering hundreds of resources, we showcase the work not only of past masters, but also of those whose livelihoods are made in creating well-crafted homes, furnishings, and works of art today. Each issue is a portfolio of the best work in new construction, restoration, and interpretive design, presented through intelligent writing and beautiful photographs.


Review :
New, Better? A&C Home magazine
Just got the premiere issue of Arts & Crafts Homes, a new magazine from the same folks who make Old House Interiors. Several things recommend it over American Bungalow, which I do also enjoy - better quality printing and sharper photographs; far better typography and better laid-out pages (in fact, generally better art direction than most home magazines, and more sensitivity to the subtleties of type); a wider range of subject material - they are not quite as orthodox as Style 1900 and American Bungalow; and a better article-to-ad ratio. Of course, that last one could simply be a symptom of this being the firsts issue, so I'll have to keep reading to find out if it stays true.

It's definitely worth picking up a copy; the current issue has extensive articles on Chicago bungalows, new work from a California artisans guild (including Debey Zito) and lots (really!) more.

(from [...]

Magazine so-so, service awful!
I ordered this magazine through Amazon in Sept., expecting my subscription to start in Oct./Nov.with the current Fall issue. On 10-07-09, I received the Fall issue and the two issues preceding it! Since I already had them, I called the number listed here and told them that I thought I was paying for the current issue and the ones following it. I was told the subscription included previous issues and I pointed out the listing does _not_ say that and that I already had them. I was finally told I would be credited for the two and would now get the three to follow the current issue they sent. When I tried to get an email confirming this, the first response said my order would include the previous issues again! A second claimed it was now taken care of but still no direct confirmation that my subscription is supposed to end up to/and including the Summer 2010 issue.

Be aware that Amazon's own magazine help page states that magazines you order are supposed to start with the...
Buyers Beware!
I was enthusiastic about subscribing to Arts & Crafts Homes magazine, as well as another home magazine (Old House Journal) at a reduced price through Amazon. It is clear to me at this point, however, that these prices are a device to get rid of back issues. Both magazines have filled half of my one year subscription with an initial mailing of back issues. I am NOT happy! I would have liked to have known what I was actually buying before purchasing these subscriptions.


No comments:

Post a Comment