Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sew News SALE

Title : Sew News
Category: Sewing
Brand: F + W Media, Inc
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 19

Description : This Sew News functions excellent, easy to use and also modify. The price of this became dramatically reduced compered to other locations I investigates, rather than much more when compared with similar product

This unique obcject gives overtake the anticipation, this place has developed into a great buy for myself, The theory appeared securely and also quickly Sew News



The editorial purpose of this magazine is to publish the latest in sewing techniques, new products, complete how-to projects and seasonal fashion and fabric trends for fashion sewers. It also attempts to convey the fun, creativity and excitement of sewing to readers of all skill levels who love to sew for themselves, their families and their homes.


Review :
Great sewing resource!
I have been sewing on and off for about 20 years and am always looking for ways to improve my sewing. I really like this magazine. Each issue contains instructions for several projects, but what I really like about this magazine is that it is full of tips and tricks that I can really use. Just as an example, my current issue (April/May 2011) contains articles on adjusting tension, working with knits, draping principles, pant fitting tips, fashion sketching and much, much more.

This is a great all-around sewing resource that covers all aspects of sewing. This magazine seems to be mainly geared towards the beginner or intermediate sewer, but I think even an advanced sewer may find it useful.

Great for beginners or experts!
I have been buying this magazine for years! I keep the old issues for students and also for reference. What a great source of inspiration in every issue! I highly recommend it for anyone who sews or is interested in learning how to sew.

Lay Off on the Subs Requests Already!
I bought this magazine via Amazon Mag Subs and have loved every issue. As a beginner sewist (sewer? seamstress?) I value their easy instructions, terrific photos, fun projects, and user-friendly layout. I give the magazine five yummly stars! I would happily subscribe to this magazine for years to come!

However, what seriously bugs me is the number of "renew your subscription" letters I receive in almost every issue, practically from the start of my subscription! Minus two stars. :(

Today I received yet ANOTHER letter that says (and I quote directly from the letter):
"This is the 4th time we've written with no word from you. We're concerned that you haven't responded."
They go on to state (again quoted directly from the letter, capitals are theirs):
"THE SHORT OF IT IS THIS... Service interruption is pending - so we need to hear from you by 05/30/12"

Firstly, my subscription only expires in October 2012!!! Seriously???
Secondly, I...

No comments:

Post a Comment