Thursday, June 18, 2015

Coin World : Weekly News Resource Big Discount

Title : Coin World : Weekly News Resource
Category: Antiques
Brand: Amos Hobby Publishing
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.1
Buyer Review : 13

Description : This particular Coin World : Weekly News Resource does fantastic, easy to use and change. The cost of is was reduced as compered to other locations My partner and i reviewed, rather than far more as compared to comparable merchendise

This kind of item gives surpass out anticipation, this place has chaned into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The thought came securely and also rapidly Coin World : Weekly News Resource



The Coin World Weekly News Resource is the most respected print weekly news coin publication in the market, having served the numismatics community since 1960. Coin World Weekly subscribers also get the Coin World Monthly Magazine once per month.


Review :
Coin World or Numismatic News?
Coin World or Numismatic News? I've been getting both for the past year and Coin World is clearly better. The news coverage is deeper, the letters to the editor are more insightful and it has more advertising. If you can afford both, get both, but if you have to choose, buy Coin World.

an essential publication
It is hard to decide where to start. I have been reading (and occasionaly writing for) Coin World for something over forty years. The main focus of CW is United States coins. Therefore it is less essential if you are interested in exclusively or primarily in world material or medals/tokens. Still you will find information on this type of material too. With an issue every single week, quality can vary, but overall it is excellent. There is no week goes by that I do not find something interesting or useful (usually both) in my Coin World. I now read it exclusively on my iPad. electronic subscriptions are very inexpensive.

Difficult to deliver undamaged
First of all, let me say this is a good publication. My complaint lies in how Coin World is printed and delivered to my residence. Coin world is printed on a flimsy newspaper grade paper and is rarely delivered to my mailbox undamaged. The publisher used to print Coin World on better stock but I'm assuming economic pressures have forced them to use this format. I now receive approximately every other issue and some issues arrive in USPS "body-bags" with a sorry-for-the-damage message on them. My last issue only contained the first page!
Coin World has offered its readers to deliver its publication in a plastic bag for an ADDITIONAL FEE to aviod damage. My question is this: Is Coin world putting an undeliverable item into the postal system (which may not meet the USPS requirement for undamaged deliverablity due to the automated sorting machinery used) and trying to extort an extra fee from its subscribers to cover the poorer print quality OR is the USPS culpable for not being...

No comments:

Post a Comment