Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Brides Promo Offer

Title : Brides
Category: Planning
Brand: Condé Nast Publications
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 3.4
Buyer Review : 29

Description : This kind of Brides performs great, simple to operate and alter. The cost of this wa much lower when compared with other locations My partner and i explored, and never far more as compared to related merchendise

This kind of thing delivers overtake the anticipation, this place has chaned into a amazing replace on me personally, The theory came securely along with speedily Brides



Brides will give you even more fresh and unique ideas on how to plan the wedding of your dreams. You'll find more dazzling dresses for every bride's budget and style, new creative tips for planning the perfect reception, the latest ideas for a romantic honeymoon, plus lots of other essential info! It's a must-have guide for the newly engaged!One of the leading bridal magazines on the market, Brides magazine has been helping brides plan their big days since 1959. Designed to make wedding planning less stressful, it features lists and timetables that make tasks such as dress fittings and budgeting easier. From advice on choosing colors for your bridal party to suggestions for dresses that enhance your shape, the publication provides the knowledge you need to ensure the most important day of your life goes off exactly as you've envisioned.

Brides magazine features gorgeous layouts of the latest bridal fashions, including runway designs and their more accessible counterparts. It also helps you choose the perfect accessories, from shimmering necklaces that accentuate the cut of your gown to shoes that both look great and fit comfortably. It offers suggestions for outfitting your bridal party in flattering styles and colors that won't clash with or overshadow your bridal gown.

Brides magazine realizes that your wedding doesn't end with I do. Much attention is given to arranging an amazing reception. From picking out a wedding cake that tastes as good as it looks to advice on seating charts and musical choices, it empowers your understanding of every aspect of your wedding from start to finish. The magazine's in-depth reviews of honeymoon locations help you and your groom decide where you want to begin your new life together.

A subscription to Brides magazine helps you make confident choices, so your trip down the aisle is a seamless, stress-free experience that creates memories you'll cherish your entire life.


Review :
Great ideas
Even though I'm in the wedding industry, there are a lot of things about getting married that I didn't know. I have found this magazine great for ideas from the big stuff down to the very smallest detail.

Way Overpriced Ideas
I get it, some people like luxury a lot, and I don't mind paying for quality, but when you start recommending 200.00 per person gifts for each wedding guest you've gone overboard. Unfortunately most of this magazine is ads for overpriced coture dresses that are just plain ugly, and that is my review from more than 6 issues in.

Best value among bridal magazines I've seen
I get Martha Stewart's, Brides, and Bridal Guide magazines. (I'm a magazine addict... and there was a magazine sale on Amazon...) The price for Brides magazine is pretty good, and I like that you get 12 a year. (Martha is only 4 and Bridal Guide is 6.) I can't say that it has really outstanding articles; a majority of the magazine is ads -- but I basically look through the ads/pictures to get ideas for what I want and rip them out when I find something I like.

The articles that they do have, I have found pretty helpful or at the very least entertaining. I think that their articles are better than Bridal Guide at least. Martha Stewart I feel is more crafty, but if you sign up to her wedding newsletter... you basically get the magazine in pieces through email for free anyway...

They have the basics - advise column, new/fun highlights, seasonal wedding spreads, male editor doing 1 task for his wedding a month, honeymoon planning section, and then usually a...

No comments:

Post a Comment