Friday, June 19, 2015

Elle Decor - Italian Edition Get Rabate

Title : Elle Decor - Italian Edition
Category: Design & Decoration
Brand: Hearst Magazines Italia Spa
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 1.7
Buyer Review : 6

Description : This Elle Decor - Italian Edition functions fantastic, easy to use and modify. The price of this became dramatically reduced as compered to other places My spouse and i explored, and not considerably more compared to comparable product

This specific item Offer exceeded the anticipation, this place has chaned into a amazing upgrade on me personally, The thought appeared securely as well as speedily Elle Decor - Italian Edition



A magazine of furnishings and interior design addressed mainly to women readers in the medium to high cultural segment. The furnishing and design features are extremely refined, including a lively interest in the international scene and latest trends.


Review :
Disgraceful!
I ordered this magazine in Decedmber 2007 as a Christmas present for my daughter-in-law who is an interior designer. When she opened the card with the gift subscription she was so thrilled. It is now June of '08 and she has still not received one copy. Our phone calls are not returned and we are both bitterly disappointed. Is it too much to ask for the courtesy of a return call with updated information? I am so upset that my gift has not materialized.

el decor Italia
It is hard to review a magazine that I have yet to receive even though it was order 12/04/2005. Please let me know when I can expect to receive my 1st issue,

Bad Service
Amazon promised that I will receive my magazine by march. It is june and nothing!

A Question for Amazon Manager: Why do you offer a service that you can not do.

It is a present for my spouse.


No comments:

Post a Comment