Sunday, June 7, 2015

Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia: Nutrient-Packed Meals That Increase Energy, Ease Pain, and Move You Towards Recovery On Sale

Title : Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia: Nutrient-Packed Meals That Increase Energy, Ease Pain, and Move You Towards Recovery
Category: Allergies
Brand: Fair Winds Press
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 86

Description : This particular Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia: Nutrient-Packed Meals That Increase Energy, Ease Pain, and Move You Towards Recovery performs excellent, easy to use and alter. The cost of this became reduced when compared with other locations I researches, and never much more than similar merchendise

This unique obcject gives exceeded own prospect, that one has developed into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The theory came safely along with quickly Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia: Nutrient-Packed Meals That Increase Energy, Ease Pain, and Move You Towards Recovery


If you are one of the 6 million people suffering from fibromyalgia, what you put on your plate can make or break your health. Featuring the most up-to-date nutritional research currently available, Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia provides you with nutritional guidelines and 100 recipes that will put you on the road to recovery. This updated edition of Food That Helps Win the Battle Against Fibromyalgia includes new information on the link between food allergies and fibromyalgia, how to use nutrition to balance neurotransmitters for less pain and depression, and food combining for optimal nutrition. In addition, Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia includes new and updated recipes that have been precisely developed to include the specific nutrients needed to bolster immunity and fight fatigue, depression, pain, and “brain fog.”




Review :
Seeing improvement after two weeks
I am always dealing with aches especially in my arms and back. I found this book exceptionally helpful and have already had some success from applying some of the changes to my eating habits and my diet that I learned in the book. I highly recommend it as the best book available on foods and diet for fibromyalgia. If you have this issue you can't go wrong with Foods that Fight Fibromyalgia

Contradicting
Disappointed - The book says to avoid gluten, soy, and dairy....so why are their so many recipes with tofu, cream cheese, and mayinaise ( which I have been told by dr is a no no)?! Seems contradicting. I feel I would have been better off spending my $ on a paleo cookbook that had MORE recipes that don't include Gluten, dairy or soy! I so feel I wasted my $ :-(

GREAT BOOK!
GREAT BOOK!!! I am a long time fibromyalgia suffer and have done lots of research over the years on how to manage my symptoms without taking lots of medications. I am also a Registered Nurse that specializes in wellness. This book is spot on with all my personal findings. I wish I had found this in the beginning, it would have saved me so much time and frustration. If you are new to fibro, do yourself a favor and get this book. If you are a long time suffer, get this book! It is life changing. I have had a LONG journey with fibro and I can honestly say, proper nutrition and exercise is the key to managing your symptoms. The book is very informative and will guide you along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment