Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Bead & Button SALE

Title : Bead & Button
Category: Beadwork
Brand: Kalmbach Publ Co
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 22

Description : This Bead & Button works excellent, simple to operate along with modify. The price of this wa lower than other locations My spouse and i explored, rather than far more than related product or service

This specific thing delivers surpass own prospect, this one has turned into a fantastic replace on myself personally, The idea showed up safely as well as speedily Bead & Button



Provides information on making beaded accessories without special skills. Provides full-color, step-by-step photos and directions.


Review :
Wonderful Variety
This is a wonderful magazine with a variety of projects, from seed bead work to simple stringing. Simple directions help ease the process of creation, and a glossary is available for true beginners. I find a project that grabs me immediately in each issue, and often look through past months for inspiration.

Amazon not competitive!
Great magazine, but the one-year subscription (six issues) is much cheaper if purchased directly from the Publisher. Sorry, Amazon, you need to update your pricing on this one!

best beading magazine around
I have been a subscriber for many years. This is my favorite beading magazine. I do not enjoy stringing, so the easier bead stringing magazines do not appeal to me. However, Bead & Button has such a variety of projects and techniques, that it will appeal to most everyone. As an advanced seed bead technique lover, I find so much inspiration in this magazine. Typically I find 4 - 7 projects per issue that I MUST try out. They have a reader's gallery where you can send in photos of your work. Excellent directions that are easy to follow, even for the most complicated pieces. Great magazine. Highest recommendation. I save all my copies and return to them frequently.


No comments:

Post a Comment