Tuesday, June 16, 2015

McCall's Quilting Promo Offer

Title : McCall's Quilting
Category: Quilts & Quilting
Brand: F + W Media, Inc
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 24










Review :
Favorite
Of all the quilt and craft magazines I get, this is my favorite. It is just the right blend of traditional quilting and modern stuff. I like the amount and quality of instructions. I like the variety of projects. I have made a number of projects from this magazine and wouldn't be without a subscription.

McCall's Quilting
I enjoy trying some of the patterns in this magazine, also the thoroughness of the instructions is most helpful. I love looking at the different designs and color selections.

McCall's Quilting
This quilting magazine is filled with wonderful ideas. The colors choices are great and you have a choice of easy to hard quilts. I love the magazine.


No comments:

Post a Comment