Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Country Sampler Big Discount

Title : Country Sampler
Category: Country Life
Brand: Country Sampler Llc
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 42

Description : This specific Country Sampler works great, easy to use as well as alter. The price of this became reduced compered to other locations My partner and i investigates, and never considerably more as compared to related merchendise

This unique thing provides exceeded the anticipation, this has become a great replace on me personally, The concept came properly along with speedily Country Sampler



America's original decorating idea & source book for those who love primitive, Americana, and traditional country styles. Crafts, furnishings, folk art, collectibles, accessories are available for purchase.


Review :
BE AWARE!!!! SCAM!!!
I did not order my subscription from Amazon, I ordered it directly from Country Sampler, and then I received a renewal notice. My customer information was given to a publishing company. They sent a renewal reminder to me with my account number and expiration date of subscription, from Country Sampler, to renew my current subscription of two years. I paid the money and six months later, still had not received my magazine. Country Sampler was not willing to help me in any way, even though the magazine obviously provided my information to this company.

Obviously provided, because, how else did they know my subscription expiration, name, address, and account number for the subscription? I had to call daily, talk to gum chewing women on the other end who had no clue, file many complaints, and sent certified mail, in order to get my refund. All I wanted from the beginning was the six issues I paid for,but I never received any of them. I even had the cancelled check. I was...
My primitive decor template
I love primitive decor and this magazine always gets it just right. They have other styles of country decorating as well, but there is always at least one feature story on primitives. I have heard complaints that at least half of the magazine is taken up by advertising, but I have never seen this as a negative. I often enjoy browsing through the stores' ads as much as I enjoy the articles. It is filled from cover-to-cover with beautiful ideas that are sure to inspire you and won't break the bank. I have canceled all of my other home decorating magazines (including Better Homes and Gardens and Southern Living, which I had subscribed to for more than 15 years) because they never measured up to this one.

Timely and fulfilling
I ordered this for my mother, a crafter, through Amazon. Although the expected arrival date was projected to be 8-12 wks after ordering, and thus missing her birthday, the magazines began arriving almost immediately. Plus, as a crafter, she really rates these magazines highly.


No comments:

Post a Comment