Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Pottery Making Illustrated On Sale

Title : Pottery Making Illustrated
Category: Pottery & Ceramics
Brand: American Ceramic Society
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 3.5
Buyer Review : 11

Description : This particular Pottery Making Illustrated works fantastic, user friendly and change. The price of is was reduced as compered to other locations I reviewed, rather than far more when compared with comparable product or service

This specific item delivers surpass out prospect, this has become a great replace on personally, The concept appeared securely and also speedily Pottery Making Illustrated



A magazine that helps you be creative! Whether it s a unique form, an unusual texture, an eye-catching glaze, or a new tool, knowing more about pottery means more success with your next masterpiece.


Review :
practical advice
Pottery Making Illustrated is a magazine with lots of practical advice for beginning and advanced potters. There is a wide range of subjects focused on topics that are useful. Other ceramics magazines seem to be about cutting edge sculpture, but what if you want to make bowls, plates, or cups?
Pottery Making Illustrated is the place to get that information. One issue I bought had three articles I have used many times and shared with friends.

I like this magazine and Clay Times the best
I like this magazine for its hands on article about making pottery and throwing and altering pottery

Something for Everyone in Every Issue
I love this magazine. I've been getting it for about 5 years, and the years I've missed before that, I bought the back issues on ebay.
PMI has something for everyone, beginner or professional. It's not snooty and too artsy, they actually show you how to make stuff, it's not a photo album magazine for museum pieces! If you are a potter and need some fresh ideas this is a good place to look.
The articles vary from my scientific to fun stuff. There are also book reviews and advertising. For me this book replaces some books I might have bought on how to do stuff like make certain molds. I bought a book because of the reviews in here too. I bought a images on clay book. I can't imagine someone not getting any good info from PMI. I look forward to every one I get and read it from cover to cover.
I've always gotten my magazine on time, and never had any issues with customer service.
Vent: I don't understand why people leave one star for their problem waiting for the next...

No comments:

Post a Comment