Saturday, June 6, 2015

From Pea to Pumpkin: A Pregnancy Journal Big SALE

Title : From Pea to Pumpkin: A Pregnancy Journal
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Source Books
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.3
Buyer Review : 85

Description : This kind of From Pea to Pumpkin: A Pregnancy Journal performs great, simple to use and modify. The price of this became much lower than other places My spouse and i explored, and not much more as compared to comparable merchendise

This kind of obcject delivers surpasses own anticipation, this one has developed into a great replace on myself personally, The theory arrived securely and swiftly From Pea to Pumpkin: A Pregnancy Journal


My little pea.
My little sweet potato.
My little pumpkin.

Every pregnancy is full of little moments-of hope, of promise, and of laughter. Showcasing your baby's weekly progress with watercolor fruits and veggies-growing in size from pea to pumpkin-this journal is the perfect place to record the memories and thoughts most important to you. Create a wonderful keepsake of your baby's journey and this incredible time just before your little one arrives.

Includes...

•Watercolor fruits and veggies-a new one for each week
•Dozens of easy, breezy fill-in prompts
•Spots for ultrasounds and photos
•Ribbon bookmark for easy placeholding




Review :
Some intriguing prompts, but others are a bit creepy. There is not much room for weekly notes and only 9 spaces for photos.
I'm updating this review after using this book for 26 weeks:

This journal does a good job of prompting you to write about things you might not have thought to discuss. Somewhat of a "fill in the blank" process, the journal has incomplete sentences that you fill in. There have been several, such as, "Baby, what I really want you to know about me is _______________" that I probably wouldn't have ever thought to include in my baby journal, and was glad to write about. Some other examples of this are:

"My parents are acting ______ and it makes me feel ______"

"The baby can hear now. What he/she probably hears most is _____."

"Baby, someone gave me this advice about you and I don't want to forget it: ______".

However, there are only 9 pages for photos, and next to no room to record what's happening each week during my pregnancy, as the entire page each week is taken up by these fill-in-the-blank questions. Some of the prompts don't...
Perfect
I got this for my 3rd pregnancy...exactly what I wanted. Just the right amount of questions, and I keep track of little stories on the "fruit" pages. Love it.

Cute idea but not practical enough for my taste
The journal has cute fill-in-the-blanks for week-by-week but very little room for free form journaling. It also does not include room to record notes from doctors appointments, ultrasounds, etc which is something that I would really like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment