Saturday, June 6, 2015

Maternal-Child Nursing - Text and Study Guide Package, 4e Big Discount

Title : Maternal-Child Nursing - Text and Study Guide Package, 4e
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Brand: Saunders
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.2
Buyer Review : 4

Description : This specific Maternal-Child Nursing - Text and Study Guide Package, 4e works excellent, simple to operate along with modify. The price for is was lower compered to other locations we investigates, and never far more as compared to equivalent item

This kind of subject Offer surpass own anticipation, this place has developed into a wonderfull upgrade on personally, The thought showed up securely along with speedily Maternal-Child Nursing - Text and Study Guide Package, 4e


This money-saving package includes the 4th edition of McKinney's Maternal-Child Nursing Textbook and Study Guide.

Features :
  • Used Book in Good Condition

Review :
I really dislike reading lengthy text books
I really dislike reading lengthy text books, but with the accompanying study guide I can focus on what's important. The study guide helps you pick out this information and takes a lot of the stress away when trying to decide what's really important. As a night shift LPN I don't have a lot of time to study before classes. With these combined books I can focus my study time and condense it to the time I have available without really sacrificing the necessary content.

Five Stars
Arrived on time and it's as described.

I think it is a great idea and could be helpful
I bought this for nursing school. Honestly, while in school I had no time to complete a single page. I think it is a great idea and could be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment