Saturday, June 6, 2015

Thyroid Healthy, Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine Get Rabate

Title : Thyroid Healthy, Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine
Category: Thyroid Conditions
Brand: Dear Pharmacist Inc.
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 290

Description : This particular Thyroid Healthy, Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine functions great, simple to operate and also adjust. The price for this is reduced than other areas My spouse and i researches, and not a lot more as compared to equivalent merchendise

This type of subject Offer surpasses own anticipation, this place has developed into a wonderfull buy for myself, The theory came securely and also rapidly Thyroid Healthy, Lose Weight, Look Beautiful and Live the Life You Imagine


Live Thyroid Healthy and put an end to: Chronic fatigue Constipation Cold hands and feet Brain fog Hair loss Excessive weight Depression and anxiety Are you one of the millions who s fallen through the cracks of the standard medical system? Have you been told your depressed or stressed out but you re really not? It s so unfair that you can tell your doctor about classic symptoms of low thyroid and still get dismissed because conventional tests don t prove how you feel! Did you know some popular thyroid drugs are completely useless until your body converts it? I m blowing the lid off of standard medical treatment for thyroid disease. Inside, you will learn about the best lab tests, how to interpret them, where to buy them, foods that heal your thyroid, and foods that harm it. You'll also learn which medications work best, and which nutrients and supplements authentically work. Reclaim your life, start today.


Review :
WOW!!!!!! This is a must read.
Here is the deal I am a functional medicine doctor and have studied 1000's of hours on this topic and functional medicine in general. This book has brought new research that I have never heard of and I study and read daily.... She write things in a simple manner and she has a great sense of humor. The truth is if you are suffering with a thyroid condition or think you have a thyroid condition even though your doctor said "your labs are normal and your on the correct thyroid meds, so it's in your head and here is a prescription for Prozac". I would slap him or her and tell them they need to spend some time keeping up with the research and read this book I just read. YOU CAN GET HELP. The first step is getting yourself educated. This book will do that. If your doctor is unfamiliar with these protocols in this book, find a new doctor that is proficient in functional medicine. There are to many people that WANT and DEMAND REAL answers for their problems. When you read...
Beg your doctors to read this book.
Ok, so now I understand how and why I've struggled the way I have for 20 years, is it too much to ask that the medical field catch up? This book needs to be in the hands of every doctor who has ever prescribed a thyroid medication. I wish I could turn back the clock and read this in my 20s when I first started hypothyroid issues. Unfortunately, my thyroid health deteriorated year after year until it was finally burnt out, massive and cancerous. It has been removed but there was little to no support for how to handle what that has left me with, which is pretty much every symptom on the hypothyroid list... not to worry, though, my TSH level is "normal". Please read this book if you struggle with hypothyroid or Hashimoto's. Please read this book if you love someone with these issues. And please read this book if you have sworn an oath to "do no harm" and help heal others in a medical profession.

Skeptical, but the results made me a BELIEVER!
I was suffering from many of the symptoms the author describes in her book and was spending a fortune on a long list of prescriptions. Nothing seemed to help! I still felt like crap, the side effects nearly made me homebound but...I'M IMPROVING! I credit my journey back to good health to the profound information contained in this book. Working with my doctor, we came to find how right Suzy Cohen is! I now take only 2 prescription meds along with natural vitamins and supplements (Thyroscript being one of them). I have control of my life back!!! And alot more money to spend on other things.The info in this book is priceless and I am so grateful that someone, like this author, took the time to advise the rest of us that there IS an answer, there is a solution and a better way!!! I recommend this book to every single person I talk to because if you don't have an issue with these things, you certainly know someone who does! I received this book as a gift and quite honestly, it gave me the...

No comments:

Post a Comment