Monday, April 4, 2016

Deal With It!: You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront On Sale

Title : Deal With It!: You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront
Category: Women's Issues
Brand: Thomas Nelson
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.4
Buyer Review : 39

Description : This specific Deal With It!: You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront works great, user friendly and modify. The price of is was lower than other locations My spouse and i investigates, and never considerably more as compared to comparable merchendise

This unique obcject provides exceeded the prospect, that one has developed into a amazing buy for personally, The concept arrived securely and also swiftly Deal With It!: You Cannot Conquer What You Will Not Confront


Nobody understands the issues women face better than dynamic Bible teacher and national speaker Paula White, host of a national television program, who crosses racial and gender lines with her messages. Many of these listeners are women who identify with Paula's straight-forward and candid approach as she shares from what she has experienced in life. Her openness, integrity, and honesty are what draw men and women to her. In this book, Paula highlights 10 women in the Bible and shows how God transformed their lives and can transform anyone's life who is seeking Him and the answers he provides throughout Scripture.


Review :
Life Changer!!!
I was upset when I read the Editorial Review on this page about Paula White and her book Deal With It! This is the first book that I have ever read completely through. God has should me so much while reading this. It is simple to read but the words are so powerful. I know God anointed her while writing this book. I feel that the person that wrote that review had never felt the anointing that she gives off while she preaches. You can fell it when you read this book. Reading this book has helped me DEAL WITH alot of things that I needed to confront. I thank God for the oppertunity to read this book. I only hope that having that bad review on this page will not turn people away from buying her book. It could not be any further from the truth. God used her in writing this book if for no one else but me. Please give it a chance and put a different review on this page. Thanks, Amy,KY.

Amazing
This book, along with opening the eyes of my heart, have transformed my life. My husband bought it for me because of the issues going on with me and my struggle as a "woman in a man's world" (I'm one of only a few women in executive management at my company) and my personal struggles with pride and arrogance.

Paula White is only sharing what God has shared with her, no human being is perfect and therefore I take the message as it is meant to be heard - as if God is speaking directly to me - not worrying about what Paula does with the money. That's between her and God, so it saddens me when people criticize Christians for being successful, they have no clue that it "rains on the just and the unjust alike" and just because someone is successful doesn't mean they are materialistic and self-absorbed. Again, I caution others to make judgements because by the same yardstick of judgement, so too shall you be judged.

Back to the book - it really helped me to see that...
The best book you will ever read!!
First off, the review from Publishers Weekly is entirely inaccurate. That review is based solely on the Introduction, and it's obvious to me that they never read any chapters.
This is an incredible book. Pastor Paula not only teaches you how to deal with issues in your life, but she also provides information on all the featured women to help you better know them. No matter what your religous belief, everyone has situations in their life that must be dealt with. This book takes you step by step of what you need to do.
Even though this book is targeted for women, there is a lot that men can take away from this book as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment