Thursday, April 7, 2016

His Proposed Deal Get Rabate

Title : His Proposed Deal
Category: New Adult & College
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.2
Buyer Review : 271

Description : This particular His Proposed Deal functions great, simple to use as well as adjust. The price of this is much lower as compered to other locations I explored, rather than considerably more compared to comparable product or service

This kind of subject delivers surpass the anticipation, that one has developed into a amazing replace on me personally, The concept showed up correctly and quickly His Proposed Deal


THREE MONTHS. IT WAS ONLY FOR THREE MONTHS. My name is Emma Knight and I’m a twenty-four-year-old woman who was moving from Miami to New York to pursue my dream of attending Parsons School of Design. My plan was set in motion. I was packed and already on my way when I met a man and received an email, both of which altered my plans and changed the course of my life. Max Hamilton, a twenty-five-year-old, panty-melting, rich playboy who was being groomed to take over Hamilton Securities, told me it was for only three months. His proposed deal was that I had to pose as his fiancée until his twenty-sixth birthday so he could collect his trust fund. I’d help him and, in return, he’d help me achieve my dream. It was a win-win situation, right? WRONG. Love was never part of the deal and neither was the secret that Max could never find out about.


Review :
Wow!!
Ms. Sandi Lynn blew me out of the water with this book. I started at 9 am in the morning & finished by 12 noon, I could not put this book down. Emma & max meet in a night club in Miami they are both leaving on a flight the next day, so max (who is hot as sin ) basically ask Emma if she wants to go to bed with him & being the good girl she is she says nope & walks away. Everything changes for both of them the next morning on the flight from Miami to New York. This book was so good, you pretty much can't help falling in love with max. I am a BIG fan of Sandi Lynn's books that I believe this just became my favorite book & if you have read the Conner black series your probably thinking I'm crazy but, don't get me wrong Conner will always be my first book boyfriend, max just may have passed him. Overall great, funny happy feeling book :-)

I love these types of books and when I need to ...
I love these types of books and when I need to escape I purchase one, although I never review them. I purchased this one purely because it was one that was recommended based on what I was buying previously. I never heard of the author and the summary grabbed my attention.

I really felt the need to review this one because I honestly didn't want it to end (Im not kidding). As soon I finished I quickly googled this author to see if there was a second book. I NEED A SEQUEL TO THIS PRONTO!!!!! I could not put it down (to the point where I actually propped it up on my counter and read it while washing some dishes.

This is a great read. I highly recommend it!

Another must read from this author.
Firstly wow, Sandi Lynn has done it again. His Proposed Deal is another amazing book by this author. I read it in one sitting, once I started I couldn't stop. I finished two days ago and I am still thinking about it, so much so I haven't read anything else yet.

I fell in love with Max and Emma's story. Both characters are strong willed and stubborn, a lot of times through the book those qualities had me laughing hard. This book had everything I wanted and more. Hot sex, emotion, laughter and an amazing story.

I didn't expect to cry but I did. Sandi always manages to pull emotion out of me in her writing.

His proposal starts off as a three month deal, they both didn't expect love, friendship and the bumpy road ahead.

A must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment