Friday, April 1, 2016

Deal With The Devil (Purgatory) (Volume 4) Discount !!

Title : Deal With The Devil (Purgatory) (Volume 4)
Category: Vampires
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 117

Description : This kind of Deal With The Devil (Purgatory) (Volume 4) works excellent, easy to use and also alter. The price of is was much lower than other places My spouse and i reviewed, and not much more when compared with similar product or service

This unique subject delivers surpass own anticipation, this has chaned into a great buy for me personally, The theory showed up safely and speedily Deal With The Devil (Purgatory) (Volume 4)


New York Times and USA Today best-selling author Cynthia Eden spins a hot new paranormal Purgatory story with...DEAL WITH THE DEVIL.

Eric Pate is used to making his own rules--as the director of the PARA Unit, he is the boss. Everyone rushes to obey his commands, and no one knows his secrets. No one ever gets too close to him. But then he meets her.

Ella Lancaster is tired of being a prisoner. She escaped one hell just to find herself in another, though Eric doesn't consider her containment with his agents as punishment. He actually thinks it is a form of protection. But Eric is so very wrong. Ella doesn't need protecting, not for anyone or anything.

When the PARA Unit comes under attack, Ella and Eric both find themselves battling a supernatural beast that they never expected. Forced to join forces, to make a deal, Ella and Eric are soon fighting side-by-side, and their attraction for each other can't be contained or controlled. Hot. Wild. Consuming. Ella's deal with her devil is soon taking over her life.

And as Eric falls deeper and deeper under the mysterious Ella's spell, his legendary control begins to crack. The beast that he has kept chained so carefully inside rises to the surface. Unfortunately, when the devil loses his control...there is real hell to pay.

Author's Note: All books in the Purgatory series are stand-alone titles. They are sexy paranormal romances full of hot alphas, dangerous times, and fierce heroines.


Review :
The idea of mates was belittled a lot.
I’m a giant fan of the 'Purgatory' series by Cynthia Eden, in fact, it’s probably my favorite series of hers. ‘Deal With The Devil’ is the fourth book in the series but each can be read as a standalone. Overall I’ve enjoyed them all. The first, ‘The Wolf Within’, was an okay read and opened up the series (this book is free), the two that followed, ‘Marked by the Vampire’ and ‘Charming the Beast’, stole my heart. I loved every part of them. As per this one, I’m not sure where I stand, I didn’t dislike it but I also didn’t love it.

Eric Pate is the director of the PARA unit, he makes all the rules and everyone follows his orders. He doesn’t let anyone too close because he hides who he really is: something that isn’t so human after all. Then Ella Lancaster crashes into his world and Eric’s legendary control starts to crack.

'Deal with the Devil’ opens up with...
Lots of Action and Scorching Hot Scenes
One of my Dirty Girls is a huge Cynthia Eden fan so when an ARC came up, I decided to give it a try. I was a bit worried about not having read the first three books in the Purgatory Series, but I caught on just fine.

I loved Ella and as her story unfolded it just tugged at my heart strings. I am a huge fan of strong heroines and alpha heroes. Ella definitely fit in the tough as nails category but I wish we had gotten to see more of her kicking rearend and taking names and less of Ella getting beaten up, grabbed, kidnapped etc etc.

Eric on the other hand didn't even make it to my like category for a good part of the story. His cause was definitely worthy, but his win at all costs attitude was kind of off-putting. He eventually grew on me and I ended up liking him overall but he's not going to make my favorite book boyfriend list.

There was plenty of action and some scorching hot scenes that made this book worthy of my time. I still really liked the...
4.5 stars-action, mystery, suspense, and romance
4.5 stars-- DEAL WITH THE DEVIL is the fourth installment in Cynthia Eden’s adult, contemporary Purgatory paranormal romance series. Purgatory is an island prison for the supernatural-those that cannot be controlled and are a danger to themselves and everyone else. This is PARA Unit director Eric Pate, and Ella Lancaster’s storyline. DEAL WITH THE DEVIL can be read as a stand alone but for background information and enjoyment, I suggest reading the series in order.

Told from alternating third person perspectives (Eric and Ella) DEAL WITH THE DEVIL follows the continued ‘imprisonment’ of Ella Lancaster, and the PARA Unit director’s explosive attraction to a woman whose species (or origins) is unknown. Ella ia a woman who had been imprisoned by a monster; for years she was tortured and abused, tested and retested, drained of blood and left to die. Someone or something was using Ella’s blood. Upon her ‘rescue’ Ella found she had...

No comments:

Post a Comment