Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Apocalypse Deal (Volume 1) On Sale

Title : The Apocalypse Deal (Volume 1)
Category: Murder
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.0
Buyer Review : 5

Description : This specific The Apocalypse Deal (Volume 1) does great, user friendly and also change. The cost of this became reduced when compared with other places I investigates, and not far more compared to equivalent merchendise

This kind of subject delivers surpasses the prospect, that one has turned into a fantastic upgrade on me personally, The idea showed up securely and quickly The Apocalypse Deal (Volume 1)


A story that could affect everyone. Money, love, financial conspiracies and merciless attacks are brought together in a compelling sequence. This captivating thriller, in which each event has two sides, surprises the reader by uncovering hidden aspects of our economies. What is the mystery surrounding the central character in the book? What makes a man who had everything disappear from view? This character forgotten for years will fight to find answers. His research will reconstruct an apocalyptical plot, but also allow him to rediscover feelings he thought he had lost forever. He’ll be ready to make any sacrifice to protect the ones he loves. Car chases, unexpected twists, but above all courage and perseverance will uncover a conspiracy that is fatally harming the European Central Bank and European economies, threatening to escalate into total economic chaos. In L.K. Brass’ novel, cyber espionage and large scale financial speculation is challenged by the passion and courage of the main characters. A gripping storyline, in which the analysis of the mechanics of speculation suggests a broader reflection on a troubled global financial system.


Review :
It's a fun read, I enjoyed the plot and the tech ...
It's a fun read, I enjoyed the plot and the tech tricks. The main character is interesting, and I believe there will be a sequence to this 1st novel. It would probably make a great movie too!

Wow
I got this kindle version free from the author in hopes of a review and my, do I feel like the lucky one! This is a great read! I really appreciate the explanations and descriptions. The fast paced action and the many twists and turns. I found myself wondering several times if this was based on a true story, it's believable to me. I very much hope to have the pleasure of reading book #2.

Thrilling
I am a big fan of thrillers, as this is one kind of fiction that can keep me engaged, mostly when they are well written. As well, I have noticed that I particularly the first person narrations - as I believe this adds the emotional layer to the overall story. In this context, "The Apocalypse Deal" met all my expectations - using a balanced approach when it comes to thrilling adventures and mystery, the author manages to build a great and captivating storyline. A kidnapping, a continuous strive to escape any tracking and a little bit of romance for the main characters, plus all the captivating adventures they go through, everything contributes to a really captivating novel. A truly engaging reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment