Friday, April 8, 2016

The December Deal Big Discount

Title : The December Deal
Category: Holidays
Brand: Crimson Romance
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 28

Description : This The December Deal works excellent, user friendly as well as modify. The price of this became much lower compered to other locations My partner and i investigates, rather than much more as compared to similar merchendise

This kind of thing Offer surpass own anticipation, this one has chaned into a amazing replace on myself, The idea appeared securely and also quickly The December Deal


After her dad is diagnosed with an aggressive cancer, Lilia Carrigan returns home to Wyoming. The insurance company won't cover the costs for an experimental trial that offers his best chance at surviving, and she needs a way to raise funds fast.

Vincent Morgenstern has had a year to fulfill the clause in his dad's will that says if he doesn't marry, he'll lose out on inheriting the family business he loves so much. The deadline is New Year's Eve, and he's determined to get down the aisle, even if he has to pay the bride to be on his arm.

When Lilia overhears his predicament at a coffee shop, the crazy solution to both their problems seems obvious. What's one year of faking it?

But as the holiday season works its magic, their platonic partnership threatens to get very personal. Will Lilia and Vincent's December deal stay professional, or will real feelings ruin everything?

Sensuality Level: Behind Closed Doors




Review :
a sweet romance..
This is a fun, sweet romance. Because of his father's will, the hero must find a bride to keep controlling interest in the company he has helped to build. The heroine is in dire need of funds. her father is battling cancer and in order to get an experimental drug, he needs money fast. Two people with a need. Each can help out the other so they enter into a deal to marry for one year, she gets the money and he gets the wife and control of his company.

Seems simple enough until feelings start to enter the picture. This is a very entertaining read. There is no sex involved so any age could read it. I think even the Christian readers would enjoy it. I definitely recommend it. The couple get their HEA after a bit of turmoil and ice cream!!!

I was not paid for this review. I am not an author nor do I know one. I am a reader and this is just my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

heartwarming for the holidays
I admit it - back when I lived in the south and began missing the snow, few thing brought back that winter feeling like a cozy holiday romance, where you can practically taste the hot chocolate and feel the snow flakes. This year, I got lucky and receive an ARC of The December Deal, which hit all those warm fuzzy notes and gave me a serious hankering for ice cream.

World wanderer Lilia returns to her home town when her father takes ill. No matter how much she crunches the numbers, she can't afford his treatment. Businessman Luke has plenty of money, but needs a bride to keep ownership of his family business. With a chance meeting in a bar, the strangers decide to help each other out. I love how the characters played their motives close to the vest - even after a quickie marriage. It's a credit to the author that the marriage of convenience comes off as believable in a contemporary setting. As for the rest, no spoilers, but Volney does a great job tugging those heartstrings...
Fun and Festive Novella
This novella was everything I love and hate about short stories. I love that I could read it all in one sitting and get to the happy ending. I love that Volney was able to pack so much into such a short space that I felt I knew the characters, that Lilia was an old friend. I found myself rooting for both Lilia and Vincent. And I hated that it was over so soon. I wanted to hear more, see more, of these characters! I hope that Volney will write more books set in Casper and allow us to see more of Lilia and Vincent, as well as get to know some of their siblings that we saw peripherally in this story. Volney did a great job of building solid stories for both Lilia and Vincent that made it believable they would enter into their deal and also made them both likeable people. I especially liked that Vincent showed his immediate attraction to Lilia, admitted that he should have been more cautious in entering the deal, and struggled with thinking Lilia was shallow because of the money in spite...

No comments:

Post a Comment