Thursday, April 7, 2016

Deal Get Rabate

Title : Deal
Category: Romantic Comedy
Brand: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 26

Description : This kind of Deal works fantastic, simple to operate as well as modify. The price for this is reduced when compared with other places I explored, and not considerably more compared to similar product

This specific subject gives surpass own prospect, this has chaned into a wonderfull replace on myself personally, The idea showed up securely and also quickly Deal


Amalie Davis loves her job. The only problem is she’s stuck in cubicle hell sitting next to the owner’s son, Tathan Madsen, who’s making her life difficult. Amalie thinks he’s just there to annoy her…until she realizes who this heir is working alongside of her. He’s a famous wedding photographer whose clientele rank among the rich and famous. Getting Tathan to be your photographer comes with a price tag and it just so happens her best friend has been trying to book him for her wedding. The problem. He’s so famous that asking him to take her wedding photos would be like asking Michelangelo to paint your apartment. But she can’t let her best friend down. The deal. Go on a date with him and he will take the photos. That’s it? Why does something as simple as going on a date with him have her wondering what he really wants?


Review :
Zippy Dialogue & Fun Characters!
Shey Stahl's books are always an autobuy for me, so when Deal went live I immediately had it sent to my Kindle. Then I saw it was a novella and for the first time with one of her books I became nervous because I am NOT a novella fan -- even with authors I love because usually the stories are too short and aren't fully realized. That is certainly not a problem with Deal!!
Stahl's characters are their usual quirky and hilarious selves and I thoroughly enjoyed watching Amalie struggle against her attraction for Tathan. Sometimes Amalie was a bit too witchy for my liking but Stahl never let that character leave too bad a taste in my mouth. I absolutely adored Tathan and really liked Zane, one of Amalie's best friends. At times, the dialogue was laugh out loud funny and I was afraid I would awaken the sleeping household! Stahl's dialogue is always tight and zippy and Deal's is no exception.
I recommend picking this one up as a happy holidays or New Year's gift for yourself!!

Amalie is a young women who feels like she isn't going anywhere
Shey Stahl hits the mark with another 4.5**** read for me. Since it is a novella, I want more Tathan and Amalie! That's the missing half*.

Amalie is a young women who feels like she isn't going anywhere. It's almost like all her dreams of what she envisioned for the future have been wiped away. She graduated from high school with honors, won a college athletic swimming scholarship, and was going to be at the same college with her high school sweetheart. When her father was stricken with a terminal illness, she leaves college to take care of him. Unfortunately, her father is more ill than she ever imagined and shortly passes away. Needing support and comfort she goes to her boyfriend only to find him in bed with another girl. Now Amalie is alone and in a dead end job with a man that she despises and refers to as a man-whore, Tathan Madsen.

Tathan is the son of the owner of Madsen Construction where Amalie works. He is charming and handsome. He has some of his own...
LOVED!!
Shey can do no wrong in my eyes when it comes to her writing! I absolutely fell in love with this story and the characters. Amaie and Tathan back and forth banter is absolutely hilarious and in a way it left me rooting for them to get together. I enjoyed this story, it was very realistic, meeting in the work setting, not being the insta love but building up to that level. Until a deal is made and she is basically forced to go out with him for her best friend!
I honestly read this book in one setting and when it ended I of course wanted more. I cant not wait to see what Shey comes out with next. I would definitely recommend this story to anyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment