Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body On Sale

Title : Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body
Category: General
Brand: Brand: Victory Belt Publishing
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 432

Description : This specific Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body does excellent, user friendly as well as adjust. The price of this wa lower as compered to other areas My spouse and i reviewed, and never far more than similar item

This unique subject gives surpasses out anticipation, this place has developed into a wonderfull buy for myself, The idea arrived safely along with quickly Strong Curves: A Woman's Guide to Building a Better Butt and Body


This is not your run-of-the-mill fitness book. Developed by world-renowned gluteal expert Bret Contreras, Strong Curves offers an extensive fitness and nutrition guide for women seeking to improve their physique, function, strength, and mobility.

Contreras spent the last eighteen years researching and field-testing the best methods for building better butts and shapelier bodies. In Strong Curves, he offers the programs that have proven effective time and time again with his clients, allowing you to develop lean muscle, rounded glutes, and greater confidence.

Each page is packed with information decoding the female anatomy, providing a better understanding as to why most fitness programs fail to help women reach their goals. With a comprehensive nutritional guide and over 200 strength exercises, this book gets women off the treadmill and furnishes their drive to achieve strength, power, and sexy curves from head to toe.

Although the glutes are the largest and most powerful muscle group in the human body, they often go dormant due to lifestyle choices, leading to a flat, saggy bum. Strong Curves is the cure.

Features :
  • Used Book in Good Condition

Review :
Best strength building programme for women. Hands down!!!
I bought this book a couple of years ago, and thought the exercises looked too easy to start with, so put it away. I mean, how hard is a body weight bridge?
A year later I completed the Lift Like a Goddess programme and looked for something new. I dragged out this book and decided to give level 1 a go. Yes, the amount of exercises were shorter than I was used to, and I didn't come home from the gym feeling smashed. I left each time feeling I could give more.

However, don't be fooled by the shorter workouts! I found I could not do more than 6 bodyweight bridges without getting a cramp. To attempt even 1 holding a weight on my stomach was sheer impossibility. So I gladly stayed at level 1 and worked through it consistently. The day after each workout, was I ever sore.

Within 3 weeks I found myself getting stronger. Then, so surprisingly, I managed a proper squat. I have severe scoliosis and a damaged Achilles' tendon due to surgery on my leg for the scoliosis...
Gorgeous Glutes, Better Body
Wow, how do I even start this review. First I'd like to mention that I'm not genetically gifted in the glute department. I love my body and am naturally thin, but I've always wanted a better butt. Earlier this year, I stumbled across Bret's blog, and learned about the barbell glute bridge and barbell hip thrust. I was hesitant, but having tried just about every method out there, including yoga, Pilates, spin, step, circuits, squats, lunges, and deadlifts, I decided I had nothing to lose by listening to Bret's advice. Fast-forward four months later - I've put 3 inches on my glutes, I have a great butt for the first time in my life, and my confidence and enjoyment in the gym is at an all-time high.

I'm a big believer in Bret's methods and I think that most women should be training in this fashion. That said, before Strong Curves, I realize I was just "winging it," and I didn't really understand how to design my workouts. I've been patiently waiting to receive my Strong Curves...
Good information, needs an Index (edited: index created!)
Edited update to review: The author has provided an index! The link is in the comments, and I'll try and post it here. Since that was all that was really lacking for me I changed the stars as well. Thanks Kelly! and thanks to Marie for her version in the interim!
https://s3.amazonaws.com/StrongCurves/Strong+Curves+Exercise+Index+Sheet1.pdf

Original Review:
This book has a lot of great stuff- the workout plans and exercise guides offer lots of great information.

However, it would have been amazing if someone had taken the time to make an actual index for the "Exercise Index." Throughout the book there are great plans that list and picture workouts/exercises. However, to see the details of an exercise, or to see alternate exercises, one is simply instructed to refer to the detailed "Exercise Index." Pretty easy! Except.... the exercise index has no list of page numbers and exercises. You have to go through the entire thing to find the exercises (which are...

No comments:

Post a Comment