Saturday, June 6, 2015

Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet Promo Offer

Title : Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet
Category: Pain Management
Brand: BenBella Books
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 156

Description : This Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet performs great, user friendly as well as change. The price for this became reduced compered to other places My spouse and i explored, rather than much more compared to related product

This type of obcject provides overtake own prospect, this place has turned into a great upgrade on myself personally, The concept arrived correctly as well as swiftly Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief: The New Science of Healthy Feet



Foot pain isn’t just pain—it’s a symptom of serious problems that will only get worse if you ignore it. One in four women in the United States is suffering from debilitating foot pain, which can affect the function of other body parts, from knees and hips to the pelvis and spine. But foot pain - and the underlying problems it reveals - can be eliminated.

Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief will show you how to not only prevent pain but how fix your feet and halt damage to the rest of your body. Through the scientific approach of biomechanics, which looks at the gravity, friction and pressure of our bodies, expert Katy Bowman offers an innovative set of exercises; her easy-to-follow program will help you to eliminate unnecessary foot and lower-leg pain. Bowman, a science advisory member for Earth Footwear, also walks you through the shoes you should (and should not) be wearing at different life stages—without sacrificing fashion.

Every Woman's Guide to Foot Pain Relief will teach you how a healthy foot works optimally and put you on the road to prevention and recovery.

Katy Bowman, MS, is the creator and talent behind the Aligned and Well™ DVD program, the director of the Restorative Exercise Institute, and the creator of the Restorative Exercise™ DVD kits for Gaiam. She is a regular contributor and expert for national health, fitness, and wellness publications and TV segments.



Review :
It's Never Too Late...
It's never too late to learn and apply new information. In my 70s, I started practicing the exercises set forth in Katy's new book. When I began, I had to wear orthotics in all my shoes to walk comfortably. I had been unable to walk barefoot for at least 15 years. After following the exercises for a matter of months and using my Earth Shoes, I was able to throw away my orthotics, walk several miles daily without any discomfort, and return to the joys of walking barefoot - especially at the beach. This book gives the information needed to make a significant difference in healthy living. The rest is up to you:)

happy feet, happy pelvic floor
i had already learned about katy bowman before this book came out. i found her while i was searching for ways to heal my plantar facsiitis(which i had for 2 years) and my pelvic floor which had not been functioning right since i gave birth 7 years ago. by doing the exercises/ stretches all the time, keeping my feet straight and changing my footwear, i now have no heel pain and can sneeze without peeing. the book contains the essential exercises to do that. she gives you the tools you need to empower yourself to heal your body. i am a dancer and have studied and participated in many different exercises and healing modalities. this has been the only thing that has helped me.

Healthy Feet Are a Birthright!
I'm in my mid seventies; never occurred to me that my stiff feet,overly high arches, bunions, curled toes, and bent over little toes were that way due to neglect not to aging. I considered the largely cosmetic practices of a monthly toe nail polish, daily foot bath and occasional foot massage the outer limits of foot care. Bowman's book has brought me to understand that actually, using her easily understood teaching, how I choose to shoe my feet or not, how I give my feet and toes specific exercises during the day makes the difference in foot health. Also positively affected are my all over body and spirit health, and ability to enjoy the benefits of daily whole body walking. I encourage anyone wishing this treasure to go for it and read Bowman's book as a first step. Then apply her teachings. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment