Saturday, June 6, 2015

Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears. Big SALE

Title : Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears.
Category: Personal Growth
Brand: Worthy Publishing
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.9
Buyer Review : 199

Description : This specific Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears. performs great, simple to use and modify. The cost of this wa dramatically reduced than other places we researches, and not much more than equivalent product

This specific subject delivers overtake own anticipation, this place has become a wonderfull buy for myself personally, The idea showed up correctly as well as rapidly Fight Back With Joy: Celebrate More. Regret Less. Stare Down Your Greatest Fears.


When Margaret Feinberg learned she had cancer, she knew she would need great strength to overcome it. She believed the weapon she selected for the battle would change everything. And she decided that weapon would be joy.

Joy Is More Than Whimsy.
It’s the Weapon You Can Use to Fight Life’s Greatest Battles.

Through months of treatment, questions, and hopes, Margaret discovered that joy is a far more dynamic force than most of us realize. It has the power to reignite our passion for laughter and celebration. It can free us to rise above endless demands as we become more content and thankful. It can change unchangeable circumstances and bring a peace rooted in the remarkable love of God.

Here Margaret shares her journey of using joy to fight back fear, regret, and pain. Whatever you face today, discover with Margaret how to embrace a way of living that’s deeper and fuller than you’ve ever known—a life radiant with joy.



Features :
  • Paperback: 224 pages Publisher: Worthy Publishing (January 6, 2015)
  • Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5 x 8 inches
  • English ISBN-10: 1617950890 ISBN-13: 978-1617950896

Review :
This book wasn't an easy read. It wasn't the kind of book that ...
From: http://belleslibraryshelf.blogspot.com/2015/01/blog-tour-fight-back-with-joy-by.html

Review:

This book wasn't an easy read. It wasn't the kind of book that I could quickly speed through, as is my favorite types of reads. It was a harrowing journey of a woman descending into her life's darkest depths, and that shouldn't be an easy read.

Margaret begins her year like any other. She decides not to do traditional yearly resolutions, instead picking a word to meditate on for the year. The year that God brings to her is "joy." Little does she know that in a few short months she'll be challenged with such an incredible depth of that often ambiguous Christian-ese.

The book is written well as different chapters acting as different aspects of joy that Margaret learned during her battle with breast cancer. She sets up each point with a personal story from her life as well as that of a biblical character exhibiting this aspect of joy...
Brave, Challenging, and Inspiring
I just finished reading Fight Back with Joy...and I absolutely loved it. I laughed and I cried. It was much more personal than Margaret's other books that I've read, and I so appreciated learning about her experience with cancer. There are so many things that I gleaned from her story: how everyone's experience with cancer, trauma, disappointment, etc. is unique; how my response to others' difficulties (and my own) can be powerful and life-changing; how the Bible relates to and informs our most devastating experiences. It wouldn't be a book by Margaret without numerous Biblical references, some familiar, others quite unfamiliar. This is a brave, challenging and inspiring read. I highly recommend it.

Perfect Inspiration for Seeking Joy.
January 1st, 2015 finds me sitting on the couch in yoga pants, staring at a screen of sentences that I've deleted and re-written way more times than I care to admit. I'm struggling and stretching through what I'm hoping will be inspirational and motivational New Year's Resolutions, but are sounding more like the reflections of a sad, lonely 26-year-old. I ended up with this post, which is mostly my acknowledgement of discouragement and my commitment to keep pressing on day by day, despite being unclear about what the future will hold. In the midst of avoiding writing that post, I read lots of other blogs and caught up on emails, and came across one from a newly favorite author, Margaret Feinberg, looking for bloggers to read an early-release excerpt of her new book and write about it. I'm always up for great books, especially ones I'm already excited to read, and quickly signed up.

As I began to read the very first page of the except, containing simply the (reviews), I read...

No comments:

Post a Comment