Saturday, June 6, 2015

Pregnancy Day By Day On Sale

Title : Pregnancy Day By Day
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: DK
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 20

Description : This kind of Pregnancy Day By Day works excellent, simple to use as well as adjust. The price for this is lower when compared with other areas I researches, and not much more compared to equivalent merchendise

This type of obcject delivers surpasses own prospect, this has developed into a wonderfull buy for me personally, The thought appeared safely along with quickly Pregnancy Day By Day


Fully revised to reflect updated medical practices, technological advances, and prenatal imagery since the book first published, Pregnancy Day by Day gives expecting mothers comprehensive advice on every stage of their pregnancy and labor, from the first week of pregnancy to two weeks after the baby is born.

Covering nutrition, exercise, medical issues, pain relief, and much more, Pregnancy Day by Day is a great resource for mothers who want to know what's happening to their bodies every step of the way.




Review :
Outstanding!
This book was just what we needed. It presents the pregnancy basically "day by day". It shows pictures as to what the developing baby might look like/size at each step of the way. Tons of information and all organized in an easy to read manner! Why waste your time searching the internet when it is ALL right here organized and read to be read anywhere, anytime...even when the internet connection is DOWN. My wife loves this book, she takes it with her all around the house, hahaha. Worth the $$

Very useful the first time - and beyond.
I purchased this book many years ago for myself. It features day to day updates with useful tidbits you might not think to ask. There are also milestone updates and what to expect at your major appointments / scans. I will say, it is based around the UK system, but that did not put me off. I felt it actually added to the book. I am expecting a second time and found myself forgetting what happened the first time - out came his book. Also, when I found out my sister was expecting, this was my first gift to her.

Manageable reads for my husband and I before bed - a quick lesson of what's happening around that time and what to think about!
A friend actually gave me this book, and I simply adore it. Yes, this information isn't revolutionary and can be found in other sources like the What to Expect book (which I am also reading - and the app), Internet sources, etc. However, this book is beautiful to look at (lots of pictures, and the book is full color), and in a high quality hard cover. It breaks tidbits of info and knowledge down into manageable bites - a page or two per day to read. It also ranks things so you are reading about them when you are experiencing them or need to start planning ahead time-wise, which makes me feel like I am staying on track. This is perfect for me right before bed, and enough that I don't overwhelm my husband, but are are learning, together. I think it's a great buy for first time mom, and would make a lovely gift. I really can't say enough nice things about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment