Friday, June 5, 2015

The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy Big SALE

Title : The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Chronicle Books
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.4
Buyer Review : 274

Description : This The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy performs great, simple to operate as well as alter. The cost of this became much lower compered to other locations My partner and i investigates, and never a lot more as compared to equivalent item

This unique subject Offer overtake the prospect, this one has turned into a amazing replace on me personally, The concept showed up properly and also quickly The Pregnancy Journal: A Day-to-Day Guide to a Healthy and Happy Pregnancy


The classic is back! Fully revised with the latest medical information on both mom's health and baby's development,this best-selling journal is packed with daily entries that feature tips, advice, and plenty of room for personal reflection.Beautifully repackaged with a fresh design, this one-of-a-kind journalestablished both as a self-purchase and gift of choiceis the ultimate resource for today's expecting mother.

Features :
  • Chronicle Books

Review :
Not really a journal...
I bought this book before I knew that there were other journals out there, I looked at the first few pages which had questions about my pregnancy... which I liked I want to document my pregnancy the best I can. Before I started writing in it however, I didn't look through the rest of the book. There is more information in it day to day than there is space to write about your own pregnancy. I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday and I saw "The Belly Book" and I WISH I would've gotten that one, and I probably still will since this "journal" isn't really a journal. If you want the information and a journal I would just get "What to expect when you're expecting" and "The Belly Book". Then you get the best of both worlds. Hopefully that is helpful to some of you other preggo ladies out there, I just totally wouldn't recommend it unless you look through the book first and decide that's what you want.

What a wonderful tool!
I purchase this journal in 2002 after I found out I was pregnant with my daugther. After looking at many different journals I decided on this one due to the information given for each day, the questions for each day and the space to make notes. The questions helped to prompt me as to what to make notes of. At first I also had a hard time figuring out the correct dates to enter. Once I got that part figured I was good to go. I liked the size of the book too. I pasted in all the ultrasound pictures, cards I received, pictures of my growing belly and of Daddy hard at work painting the baby's room and putting together the crib. I pressed in flowers from congratulation bouquets and a copy of her foot prints at the very end. It is the only record of her life that we have as she passed away the day before she was due. I am truly grateful for this journal and all the happy memories it holds for us now. I strongly urge all expectant moms to use this journal, it is such a joy to look back on...
Really disappointed with this Journal
I was incredibly disappointed with this journal. The author is overbearing in her advice, especially her dietary recommendations, for which she seems unqualified to give as a Ph.D. and not an MD or dietitian, and she lists no co-authors or resources that would qualify her to be so incredibly repetitive and specific. Especially early on in the journal, I amused myself by counting how many times she emphasizes the word 'organic' per sentence. I'm eating organic, I get it! It doesn't need to be every other word! Additionally, she fixates on weight in a very negative and frustrating way. If my doctor says I'm on track, I don't need a psychologist telling me otherwise and her overemphasis on the subject only highlighted for me that she was not a credible or knowledgeable source.
Space for reflection is inconsistent--I would prefer space for notes, weight, and thoughts to be regularly paced instead of sporadic as it is here. As many others have pointed out, her dates are...

No comments:

Post a Comment