Friday, June 5, 2015

Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting Big Discount

Title : Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting
Category: Devotionals
Brand: Thomas Nelson
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.8
Buyer Review : 45

Description : This particular Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting works fantastic, simple to use and also alter. The price for this wa lower than other areas My partner and i explored, and never far more than related product

This specific obcject delivers surpass the prospect, that one has developed into a amazing buy for myself personally, The idea appeared securely and also rapidly Waiting in Wonder: Growing in Faith While You're Expecting


A devotional journal inviting women to embrace the spiritual journey that awaits as they prepare for the high and holy calling of motherhood. 

Expecting a baby is a time of unfolding wonders―from the jolt of first heartbeat, to the buds of tiny fingers, to the flutter of little kicks. During pregnancy, a mother’s body nourishes this quiet miracle’s development. But through the trials of morning sickness, the anticipation of labor, and the questions of whether she’ll be a good mother, she’ll need her own nourishment―both physical as well as spiritual. She’ll want to nurture her own heart so that she may one day strengthen the spiritual life of this child entrusted to her.  

Waiting in Wonder guides readers through the weeks of pregnancy with devotions designed to encourage, strengthen, and inspire. Each devotion includes Scripture and journaling space for writing personal thoughts, prayers, dreams, even love letters to the growing baby. And when baby is born, mother will hold a lifelong keepsake for rereading and reliving a truly wonder-filled time of physical change and spiritual growth. 




Review :
Great gift for a woman experiencing a high risk pregnancy also!
Having lost a daughter at 16 weeks gestation in my previous pregnancy, my current pregnancy has been high risk since the very beginning. Even with my trust and faith in God, every day has been a challenge in remaining positive instead of anxious as I have been at the doctor weekly and on and off mandatory rest. A friend of mine sent me Mrs. Larson's book a week ago. Beginning each morning with a devotional that walks you through scripture, and the joys and blessings of pregnancy has given me a renewed sense of strength. Even in the first few devotions, God already spoke through Mrs. Larson's words to me, and the specific emotions I have been struggling with. It has ministered to me and blessed me. I highly recommend this book not only to any expectant mother you may know, but also to an expectant mother who may be experiencing issues through a high risk pregnancy.

A great resource, for new AND seasoned mommas
This book is a nugget of gold for any woman who bears witness to the miracle of new life inside her and the brilliant Creator who sustains it! As a seasoned mother of four, I have often longed for a devotional book to use when walking my pregnancy journey. Although new mommas would perhaps find more quiet moments to meditate on Ms. Larson's words, even "experienced" expectant mothers would find this a valuable, encouraging, devotional and a precious keepsake for their children. One thing I especially liked was the layout. Nowhere in my journey of motherhood have I found time each and every day for devotional books, as I'm sure may be the case for others. "Waiting In Wonder" divides the book by trimester and then by week, with 4 or 5 "daily" devotionals available for meditation within that week, instead of required reading for each day of pregnancy.

All in all this is an excellent devotional offering both food for the soul and fascinating pregnancy milestones and information...
Beautiful
This devotional journal is beautifully written for the expectant mother's heart as she awaits the joy of the birth of her child. It has a place to write prayers and messages to the baby after each lesson and has a memory verse for each week for mom to guide her as she walks on this journey of pregnancy. I highly recommend as not just a devotional but as a pregnancy journal too. What a gift this would be to show the child years later when he/she is grown as a beautiful testimony.I cried as I went through this wishing I had this for my pregnancies with my daughter and son. I am recommending this to all my pregnant family and friends as it will speak to each of them as they await the redeeming births of their baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment