Wednesday, June 3, 2015

What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development Big Discount

Title : What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Ten Speed Press
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.7
Buyer Review : 21

Description : This specific What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development functions great, easy to use and adjust. The price for this is reduced as compered to other locations My partner and i explored, and never much more than comparable product

This type of thing Offer overtake the anticipation, this has chaned into a amazing upgrade on me personally, The concept arrived securely along with quickly What to Eat When You're Pregnant: A Week-by-Week Guide to Support Your Health and Your Baby's Development


An approachable guide to what to eat--as opposed to what to avoid--while pregnant and nursing, to support the mother's health and the baby's development during each stage of pregnancy, with 50 recipes.

New research suggests that the foods you eat during pregnancy can have lasting effects on your baby’s brain development and behavior, as well as your waistline. Drawing from the fields of medicine, nutrition, and psych­ology, this easy-­to-follow guide, which also includes 50 recipes, gives you a clear understanding of what your body really needs and how certain foods contribute to the development of a healthy and happy baby.


Review :
Not too sure about this one....
To be fair I have not finished it and will complete my review when I do. But it has quite a bit of I suppose "harsh truths" or fear based information at the beginning. I get the feeling if you are overweight or obese you have no chance of having a healthy/ normal child according to this woman. Or you do have a chance but it has a doom and gloom approach and the author even uses those words. I will give it a chance but it reminds me of What to Expect When you're expecting a bit...too fear based. I am interested in the recipes and again will update my review upon completion but I suggest sending a sample to your kindle to get a feel for it before purchase.

A must read for all women!
Dr. Avena does a wonderful job providing a simple guide for pregnant women on what to eat and why. There are not many books out there that explain WHY it's so important to eat certain foods at each stage of pregnancy and breastfeeding. Pregnancy is a very exciting and traumatic experience and I think every woman wants to do the very best for themselves and their children during this time. The insight that Dr. Avena provides can make us better-informed patients and moms. There are many recipes within the book that I'm looking forward to trying. So far, I made the cereal bar recipe with my two older children and it was a hit!

Avena strikes a perfect balance between science and empathy
Dr. Avena strikes a perfect balance between science and empathy. As a mother herself, she understands the struggles women face during pregnancy and addresses them from 2 angles - her heart and her mind. That allows the reader to feel as though they are getting a personalized guide during one of the most vulnerable times of their lives. I especially appreciated the simple yet creative recipes which I will use beyond pregnancy! I only wish she could write me a "guide" on What to Eat for the rest of my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment