Sunday, June 7, 2015

Gutbliss: A 10-Day Plan to Ban Bloat, Flush Toxins, and Dump Your Digestive Baggage Big SALE

Title : Gutbliss: A 10-Day Plan to Ban Bloat, Flush Toxins, and Dump Your Digestive Baggage
Category: Abdominal
Brand: Avery
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 142

Description : This Gutbliss: A 10-Day Plan to Ban Bloat, Flush Toxins, and Dump Your Digestive Baggage performs excellent, simple to use along with modify. The cost of this wa much lower as compered to other locations I reviewed, and never much more than equivalent product or service

This type of obcject delivers overtake out prospect, this has developed into a amazing upgrade on myself, The idea came securely and swiftly Gutbliss: A 10-Day Plan to Ban Bloat, Flush Toxins, and Dump Your Digestive Baggage


A renowned physician shares her complete 10-day digestive tune-up for women, with important revelations about good gastrointestinal health. 
 
Many so-called cures for women’s bloating and indigestion, from juice cleanses to specialty diets, are based on junk science. For women seeking true relief from that overall feeling of discomfort in any size jeans, Dr. Robynne Chutkan has the perfect plan for feeling light, tight, and bright in ten days. Gutbliss offers:
  • A primer on the real reasons for gastrointestinal distress, and why it’s much more common in women
  • A look at the debilitating side effects of supposedly healthy habits—from Greek yogurt to bloat-inducing aspirin
  • An expert analysis of symptoms that could indicate a serious underlying condition
  • An indispensable checklist to pinpoint the exact cause of your bloating
Just a few small changes in diet, lifestyle, and exercise can make a huge difference in a woman’s digestive health, but the changes have to be the right ones. Going beyond the basics of top sellers such as Wheat Belly, Dr. Chutkan’s Gutbliss empowers women to take control of their gastrointestinal wellness.


Review :
Some significant inaccuracies
As a Family Medicine physician and public health professional, I was intrigued by this book. I read an interview with the author and the premise seemed interesting. I wanted to check it out not only for potential information for my patients, but also for myself, since I have had various digestive issues over the years.

First, the good: the book, while very basic info for me, will probably be a good resource for the average layperson. I like how she describes the function and importance of the GI tract, and the matter-of-fact way she talks about the health issues associated with the gut. I think it is a good resource for the average person. While her "program" is basically a brief food-avoidance regimen, I think probably some people who haven't read about such regimens before will get some interesting new information. For my part, I already avoid the majority of the items she mentions (alcohol, caffeine, soy, processed food, sugar, etc) but the book did inspire me to...
Worth reading!
First saw this book and its author featured on Dr. Oz. I don't typically buy things because they are recommended on a television show but what she spoke about made sense. There is a ton of great information in this book from a doctor that takes into account the whole person; a common sense meets science approach. The book is divided into three parts; Digestion 101, What's Gone Wrong In Your Gut? and On The Path To Gutbliss. She includes a list of foods to avoid (SAD GAS) Soy, Artificial Sweeteners, Dairy, Gluten, Alcohol and Sugar, foods to limit, and foods to include. A worthwhile investment.

Addresses _every_ issue!
I've had a digestive disease for the last 23 years. I've struggled with diet-related issues because of that more or less dramatically for that whole time. _Gutbliss_ is the first book I've ever read that is making a difference in that cause.

Using a conversational style, Dr. Chutkan explains the likely causes behind every common - and not a few uncommon - issues with the GI tract in a way accessible to someone like me without a medical degree. In every chapter, there's a story of someone she's treated successfully. She provides solutions that are reasonable and actionable.

I'm cautiously satisfied with my results of following her suggestions after only 8 days. That's pretty amazing considering I'm combating 23 years of disease.

I'm recommending this to every female friend I know who is interested in this subject and will continue to do so. I'll have a hard time sharing this book when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment