Monday, June 1, 2015

Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too! Promo Offer

Title : Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!
Category: Pregnancy & Childbirth
Brand: Da Capo Lifelong Books
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.6
Buyer Review : 868

Description : This particular Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too! functions excellent, user friendly and modify. The price for is was reduced compered to other areas My spouse and i reviewed, and never much more as compared to equivalent item

This specific item delivers surpasses out prospect, this place has developed into a great upgrade on myself, The theory arrived securely as well as rapidly Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy: From Doctors Who Are Parents, Too!


Women looking for authoritative, accurate information from a reputable source will appreciate this pregnancy book from the world-class Mayo Clinic. It provides hundreds of pages of helpful information parents can use. Features include week-by-week updates on baby’s growth and month-by-month changes for mom, a 40-week pregnancy calendar, a symptoms guide, and a review of important pregnancy decisions. In this illustrated book you’ll also receive advice on how to get pregnant, meal planning, exercise, medication use and parenthood. Plus, you’ll find answers to difficult or embarrassing questions. This pregnancy book is the work of a team of pregnancy experts who find nothing in medicine more exciting and satisfying to experience than the birth of a child. Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy is an essential pregnancy resource for parents-to-be.


Review :
Superior to "What to Expect..."
Back when babies were just daydreams, I recieved "What to Expect When You're Expecting" (3rd ed.) from a pregnant friend who had an extra copy. Not knowing any better, I was quite pleased. Once I became pregnant and actually needed a guide, however, that changed. I found the book to be poorly organized, overly conversational and condescending in tone (especially given my plans to be a stay-at-home mom), and generally useless for anything other than instilling fear and paranoia. Most exasperating, though, was the "organization." Symptoms that can arise during varying parts of pregnancy are scattered haphazardly amongst the monthly chapters. This means that the book must be read cover to cover and all material retained in memory if hunting through the index and flipping back and forth between sections doesn't sound appealing.

Enter the "Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy." Hallelujah! Not wanting to suffer through another mediocre guide to pregnancy, I looked...
Best pregnancy book ever
When we started trying, I bought a lot of pregnancy books. I am now towards the end of my first trimester and this book has been by far the best book I own on this topic.

This book is extremely well organized, very informative and objective, and covers a wide range of topics from pregnancy to birth to breastfeeding.

It is very easy to find what you are looking for. For each week, it explains what your body is going through, how your baby is growing and what emotional changes you could expect. In each month, there is a summary page that lists the problems you may have in that period and tells you when you should call your doctor. There are very nice drawings that show what your baby looks like and how big it is. (Some pictures are real size, for others the book tells what percentage of the real thing the picture is.)

This book had answers to all my questions so far - and I should say, being a very curious first time mom, I had a lot of questions...
Excellent book
I am in the 9th month of my second pregnancy and I love this book. It is a must have for me. I bought the new addition at the begining of this pregnancy and if I have a 3rd child will probably buy a new addition then as well. There are so many questions that arise during pregnancy that this book helps to answer. It also talks about your babies growth and development week by week. Some people have commented that it just has a lot of negative stuff in it. I do not find this to be true. The book is informative about all kinds of different things related to pregnancy, pre-pregnancy and labor. The author states in the book not to read the chapter on when there is a problem unless there is a problem. This book has comforted me in numerous situations when i was worried something was wrong but after reading up on it I realize it is completely normal. It has also helped me stau on track with when to join a bithing class, when to pack my hospital bags, when to find a pediatrican. This book is...

No comments:

Post a Comment