Thursday, June 4, 2015

When We Became Three: A Memory Book for the Modern Family Big Discount

Title : When We Became Three: A Memory Book for the Modern Family
Category: Parenting & Families
Brand: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Item Page Download URL : Download in PDF File
Rating : 4.5
Buyer Review : 20

Description : This particular When We Became Three: A Memory Book for the Modern Family functions great, simple to operate and alter. The price for this is reduced than other areas My spouse and i researches, and not far more as compared to similar product or service

This kind of thing delivers surpasses own anticipation, this one has chaned into a wonderfull replace on myself, The concept came securely along with rapidly When We Became Three: A Memory Book for the Modern Family


Chronicle the blissful chaos of pregnancy and parenting with this one-of-a-kind family journal. Together with your partner, record your journey through parenthood and your child s transformation from baby bump to first birthday and beyond. A quirky, colorful memory book for the whole family, this keepsake will have you laughing, reflecting, and reminiscing for years to come.


Review :
Perfect gift!
I purchased several of these as gifts for new moms because I think this book is fun to read, quick and easy to fill out, and the perfect keepsake to have later on. This book is very different from the other baby book I have seen.

My children are 14 and 17 now, but when they were born I received baby books to record milestones such as, when they rolled over, sat up, first tooth, etc. But now, when I look back at those books I see that they did not lead me to record the things I want to remember and share with my children. "When We Became Three" captures both mom and dad's feelings as well as milestones. My kids are always asking me for stories from when they were little and even though I remember thinking that I would never forget the cute things they did and said and how I felt, I did forget. If I had this book, I would have all those treasured stories to share with them.

The book is also very funny and clever with its mad libs type fill in the...
Making Memories and Laughing out Loud for Years to Come
This book is great – really original! It has lots of creative sections that you don’t really see in other memory books. It also uses many well thought out and funny checklists that make it easy for Mom and Dad to fill out. I gave this to a friend who recently had a baby. She said she had another memory book, but she actually fills out “When We Became Three” because of the checklists. She can fit it into her busy schedule. She also said she always laughs out loud when reading the checklists. Another good thing abut this memory book is it has just the type of information that my kids will want to know about when they’re all grown up. I can picture us sitting together and looking through it and talking about all these amazing memories together.

PERFECT BOOK for the expectant mother!
This is what the author has to say about this book:
"...low-maintenance and pressure free, wise yet whimsical way to capture all the milestones and special moments of your own special family."

I LOVE that! Who has time these days for elaborate anymore?

I also LOVE that the first thing this book has you record is how you and your spouse met...with a "fill in the blanks!" What a GREAT keepsake for baby!

You will then go on to write about how you felt when you found out you were expecting and how your spouse felt.

There is a place to tell about your cravings and "which of the seven pregnant dwarfs were you" :)

* Adventures of the expectant parents
* Making space for baby
* Gender predictions
* Places for pictures
* Games to assign baby duties
* And a first letter to baby

All this BEFORE the baby even comes...

Then you have spaces and fill-ins for:...

No comments:

Post a Comment